Bendcraft specialise in metal rolling and curving in standard profiles as well as more complex extruded shapes for an endless range of applications.
Standard structural products such as Tube and pipe, angle, flat, channel solids, UBs, UCs and RSJs can be rolled into circular shapes or into more complex curves, spirals or other geometric shapes for domestic, commercial, industrial and architectural purposes.
We can roll many different materials to your specifications including mild steel, stainless steels, chrome-moly steels, copper, brass, aluminium, nickel, titanium and alloys such as Monel, Inconnel and Hastalloy.
Whether your need is for a one-off prototype or a large production run of componentry, we have the equipment and resources to efficiently meet your requirements.
Metal Rolling Checklist
Here are some points for you to consider when specifying rolling. If you have any questions whatsoever, please call us as we are more than willing to discuss your requirements.
Dimensions of finished product
- Please provide accurately dimensioned drawings, templates or samples
- Clearly state the inside diameter (ID), outside diameter (OD) or the centreline diameter (CLD)
- Are there any critical dimensions? If so, what is the allowable tolerance? eg: +/- 5mm
- For segments, specify radius (inside or outside), or width and height.
- What size material would you like us to roll?
If possible, Please provide full dimensions of the section plus the minimum required length
- Is it mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or other?
- What grade of material would you prefer?
Which way do we roll?
- FLATS on edge or on flat
- ANGLE toe in, toe out or on edge
- CHANNEL toe in, toe out or on edge
- RHS on edge or on flat.
Click here to enquire, order or request a FIS quotation for Bendcraft Rolling & Curving